CLINICAL RESOURCE NURSE, NURSE MANAGERS & REGISTERED NURSES are needed at a sought-after Hospital group in DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA.
Work for an employer that offers state of the art facilities, and constantly promotes continuing medical education.
Basic Requirements for ALL posts:
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery from accredited nursing institution – E
- Current/valid Licence to practice Nursing – E
- Current/previous Registration with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties would be advantageous – P
Clinical Resource Nurse Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 Years’ current clinical experience in ICU/PICU – E
- Previous experience in a teaching role – E
Midwife & Registered Nurse (ER & NICU) Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 Years’ current clinical experience in specialty area – E
ER Nurse Manager & ICU/PICU Nurse Manager Requirements:
- Postgraduate qualification in specialty area – E
- Minimum of 3 Years’ current clinical experience in specialty area, with evidence of leadership abilities – E
E = Essential; P = Preferred
- Generous Tax-Free Salary
- Free Airfare on initial hire and home at end of contract
- Free Vacation Airfare per contract year completed
- Free Housing; Transportation; Medical Care
- Low cost of living expenses
- It is possible to SAVE up to 90% of your salary!
* There is no employees’ tax payable in Saudi Arabia, and you will not be liable for tax here at home as you will be working outside of the country for more than 6 months
Contact Jayne for more information or to apply!