thymic_connect Thymic Connections
A Hospital in the Saudi Arabia‘s capital city, Riyadh, is urgently looking to employ Midwives in their busy Labour & Delivery ward.
Applicants must have minimum of two years of current experience in a busy Labour ward, preferably at government level, as they will need to be highly skilled at conducting your own deliveries and handling complicated pregnancies.
Your reward: a generous tax-free salary of R50,000+ per month!!
- Tax-free salary (there is no salary taxation system in Saudi Arabia, and you will be working out of South Africa for more than 6 months, therefore no tax will be payable at home)
- Free airfare on initial hire and end of contract
- Free vacation airfare per contract year
- Free furnished housing in secure compound for female staff
- 49 Days annual leave per contract year
- Free Medical care
- End of Service Award payable at end of contract (bonus for every contract year completed)
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing & Midwifery
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Midwifery would be advantageous (but not essential)
- Additional certification would be advantageous (ESMOE; BLS etc.)
- Valid SANC licence
- Min. of 2 years experience in a busy Labour ward
How to apply: