A Vacancy exists for a HEAD NURSE in the RENAL department at a Hospital northern region of SAUDI ARABIA.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited nursing institution – E
- Diploma in Management/Renal nursing qualifications would be advantageous – P
- Current/valid Licence to practice Nursing – E
- Current/previous Registration with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities would be advantageous – P
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in a senior nursing position with current Renal experience – E
E = Essential; P = Preferred
- Generous Tax-Free Salary*
- Free Airfare on initial hire and home at end of contract
- Free Vacation Airfare per contract year completed
- Free Housing; Transportation; Medical Care
- Low cost of living expenses
- It is possible to SAVE up to 90% of your salary!
* There is no employees’ tax payable in Saudi Arabia, and you will not be liable for tax here at home as you will be working outside of the country for more than 6 months