A Vacancy exists for a DIRECTOR OF NURSING at a Hospital in a small town in the north-western region of SAUDI ARABIA.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing from accredited nursing institution – E
- Diploma in Management would be advantageous – P
- Current/valid Licence to practice Nursing – E
- Current/previous Registration with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities would be advantageous – P
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in senior nursing management position – E
E = Essential; P = Preferred
- Generous Tax-Free Salary*
- Free Airfare on initial hire and home at end of contract
- Free Vacation Airfare per contract year completed
- Free Housing; Transportation; Medical Care
- Low cost of living expenses
- It is possible to SAVE up to 90% of your salary!
* There is no employees’ tax payable in Saudi Arabia, and you will not be liable for tax here at home as you will be working outside of the country for more than 6 months