An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CLINICAL FACILITATOR / EDUCATOR specialising in CARDIAC THEATRE, at a prestigious CARDIAC CENTRE based in RIYADH, the Capital city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing from EU/RSA College of University;
- Current Licence to Practice in EU/RSA;
- Licence to Practice in KSA (preferable, but not essential);
- Post-basic qualification in Health Science Education.
- Minimum of Four (4) years cardiac-related nursing experience, working in a medium to large size health care facility
- Of which, three (3) years recent work experience in the role of Clinical Facilitator / Clinical Resource Nurse in Cardiac Theatre
- 100% TAX-FREE Salary
- Free Airfare on initial hire & repatriation
- Two Free Return airline tickets per contract year (for vacation)
- Free Furnished Accommodation (secure housing compound)
- Free Transportation service
- Severance pay (as per Saudi law)
- 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Free Medical & Dental Care
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to earn & save a generous salary and to gain valuable international experience to advance your nursing career.
Email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 782 6753
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to Info@thymic.co.za