ASSISTANT NURSING MANAGER needed to help run the EMERGENCY ROOM at a sought-after Hospital group in DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA.
Work for an employer that offers state of the art facilities, and constantly promotes continuing medical education.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery from accredited nursing institution – E
- Postgraduate qualification in speciality area – E
- Current/valid Licence to practice Nursing – E
- Current/previous Registration with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities would be advantageous – P
- Minimum of 3 Years’ current clinical experience in Emergency / Trauma, with evidence of leadership abilities – E
E = Essential; P = Preferred
- Generous Tax-Free Salary*
- Free Airfare on initial hire and home at end of contract
- Free Vacation Airfare per contract year completed
- Free Housing; Transportation; Medical Care
- Low cost of living expenses
- It is possible to SAVE up to 90% of your salary!
* There is no employees’ tax payable in Saudi Arabia, and you will not be liable for tax here at home as you will be working outside of the country for more than 6 months
Contact Jayne Reynolds for more information or to apply!